[cod] 1.3 patch has ruined my clan

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 26 12:46:50 EST 2004

And the in-game browser still doesn't work.  You'd think they would hire
a DBA to handle this.  Or at least an entry level coder.  It can't be
that hard to make it work right.  The quality of this game is taking a
plunge.  If there was something else comparable, I'd switch and drop
this game.

John Kennington