[cod] 1.3 patch has ruined my clan

Walrus walrus at iam3.de
Fri Mar 26 12:22:51 EST 2004

Can someone tell me what Problem (on 1.3) we are talking about? I just
installed 3 Linux Servers and am pretty interested what kind of Bug is
in the 1.3 Patch.

Thx.

acc> I have to agree on the emptiness of my servers with you. I'm running 5
acc> servers on 1.3 and I patched them the same day (few hours) of patch
acc> release. I was assuming it'd get totally full but not a single person
acc> joined in to date. The server is listed as well.

acc> The rest of the thing, specially the wrong shooting bug everyone keeps
acc> talking about all over my website, like this one here
acc> http://www.codboards.com/index.php?showtopic=2912&view=findpost&p=28763
acc> but I never experienced this even trying to get it wrong I can't. So if
acc> it's working for me, it's gotta be not the patch. Correct?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Walrus
mailto:walrus at iam3.de