[cod] Status and Lag

[TRT]TazAnimal!{*} tazanimal at rifleteam.com
Wed Mar 24 23:14:10 EST 2004

Revised......

Found the lag issue.  Had nothing to do with the patch.  :-8

Also, I think I see what is going on with the Status issue.
Looks like how they fixed it is to split the packets up.

Now, the question is how do I make my pearl script figure out which packet
comes first
since they are not always I correct order. :-)

[TRT]TazAnimal{*}
Brett Stinson
TazAnimal at rifleteam.com <mailto:TazAnimal at rifleteam.com>