[cod] poor poerformance on HQ?

Josh Wright admin at jdwright.net
Wed Mar 24 20:39:45 EST 2004

I've noticed an increase in CPU usage with 1.3.  My 1.1 (ugh, not my
decision) server with 25 players uses maybe 30% cpu tops.  Yesterday my
1.3 had ~28-30 players in Neuville and I saw 65% steady for about 30
seconds while I was watching top.  Averaged between 40-50%.  The usage
is under 20% until I get to ~22 players.

This is in TDM on a p4 2.8/1.5GB/100mbit port.