[cod] ADS (iron sights) problems with 1.3 Linux servers

SIU-Donovan donovan at serveitup.com
Wed Mar 24 10:42:47 EST 2004

Does this happen while just holding down the fire button or does it happen
while taking single shots?  Either way weapons do have recoil and expecting
to have your weapon return to the same spot after every shot is crazy.  If
you want that kind of control then use a rifle not and smg.  Not trying to
start a flame here but just trying to bring a little sanity.  SMG's are not
rifles or sniper weapons, they are by nature somewhat inaccurate.

Does this not happen in Windows servers?

I was just playing 1.3 on a Linux server last night and didn't notice any
unusual characteristics with the smg's.

Donovan