[cod] ADS (iron sights) problems with 1.3 Linux servers

VG Ops info at valuegaming.com
Tue Mar 23 12:49:04 EST 2004

Just tested this on our Linux 1.3 server and its true.

You shoot a MP44 at a wall when looking down the sights and by the end
of the clip, the bullets are hitting things about 45deg to your upper
right; so far right, you can't see where they are hitting.
PPSH is slightly but consistently hitting to the left.
Thompson is slightly but consistently hitting to the right.

I've put some screenshots up for you to see...

http://www.valuegaming.com/games/patch1.3/patch.jsp

VG Ops