[cod] New maps?

Daniel M. Temme cod at schlechteverlierer.de
Tue Mar 23 10:50:51 EST 2004

On Tuesday 23 March 2004 16:29, luke at techfreak.org wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I updated one of my COD servers using the large patch. Started up
> and ran fine. Then, I went in and added the two new maps to the
> rotation and the server wont start. Any ideas?

Might be that you just misspelled the map names. As far as I remember CoD
doesn't really like it when you try to load non-existant maps, so that may be
the issue.

Would you care to elaborate a bit? E.g. add the console output, maybe even
paste your server configuration and the exact command you used to start the
server.

Have a nice day
--
Daniel M. Temme