[cod] Desparate for Help

reg at blazinbarrels.com reg at blazinbarrels.com
Tue Mar 23 09:45:26 EST 2004

Josh...right you are.  I saw this file and "assumed" it was formerly a
directory.  What threw me was that it was named after one of my accounts.  What
I eventually realized was that they had ftp'd in and tried to make a file for
storage of cofigs and stuff.

I panicked because I thought I had messed something up and was about to lose
their game on them.  lol.

I simply deleted the file and everything is fine.

Thanks for the reply.  Much appreciated.

Reg.

Quoting Josh Berry <josh at chickenmonkey.co.uk>:

> > I have the game patched. It appears to be running when I view the
> > account via SSH.  However, I CANNOT get the game to show back up in
> > ASE!!  Any suggestions?
>
> With the 1.2 patch it took a bit of time for the masterservers to
> update. I had to leave my server off for 8 hours or something to let
> them time out and remove the info about my server.
>
> I am not saying thats what it is but its a posibility.
> >
> > Also..as a side
I somehow made a clients account a non directory. His