[cod] Patch question

Curtis Brown volfin1 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 16 00:55:03 EST 2004

I know that Punkbuster has such a functionality in Soldier of Fortune 2, I
am sure it will also be there for COD.
 Punkbuster will save each user's Cvars to the log file if Cvar Dumping is
enabled. I wouldn't try to put somthing like
that into a mod.  Best to wait for Punkbuster, it will solve most cheating
issues.

 [PEZS]Volfin
 COD Forum Moderator
 www.pbbans.com Anti Cheat  site