Patch question

[TRT]TazAnimal!{*} tazanimal at rifleteam.com
Tue Mar 16 00:20:48 EST 2004

Not sure if anyone can answer this, but I know some of the IW guys
show up, so I thought I would throw this out....

If I were to be able to get to some function similar to setclientcvar
(which is currently available) that would do the opposite, getclientcvar,
then I would be able to program some cheat detection right into my mod.

Does anyone know if IW has added anything similar to that to the patch?

If not, how does one go about asking for things?  :-)

I know most people on the list may not have any idea, just hoping one
of the IW guys sees this and answers.

Thanks,
[TRT]TazAnimal{*}
Brett Stinson