[cod] Activision asks for CoD download stats

James Landi jim at landi.net
Tue Mar 9 12:06:29 EST 2004

We (cod sites) did get the file early last time and what happened?  Someone
leaked info and the file early. I would not be surprised if IW/Activision
does not offer us the same heads up they did last time because of this.   It
only takes one person to ruin if for all the other sites.

-Jim Landi

RudeDog

CoDadmin.com

MOHadmin.com