[cod] Activision asks for CoD download stats

CODBoards Admin admin at codboards.com
Tue Mar 9 10:12:42 EST 2004

I've got a host ready to rock. I want the files in advance as well so I
can put them up on launch for fastest download. Who do we contact in
this matter. The last time I was kind of surprised to not see my site
info in the download mirror list as I am the "most" active and one of
the biggest community. I hope this will get read :-)

deLogic.
CODBoards Admin
http://www.codboards.com/