[cod] Modding / Scripting

Brett Stinson tazanimal at rifleteam.com
Wed Mar 3 10:30:03 EST 2004

Well... I will take that as gospel then, considering my respect for you
and all you have done in both the MOH and COD communities.  If it wasn't
for you and the original Hammers Goodies, I probably never would have
gotten into modding. :-)

On another related note... since they are ignoring that request... :-P
Anyone hear any word on the true 1.3 patch and/or punkbuster support?

I am almost to the point of giving up on COD just like I did MOH due to
the cheating. :-(  If they would just give us a way to get to cvars, I
could catch them with absolute proof. <sigh>

[TRT]TazAnimal{*}
Tazanimal at rifleteam.com