[cod] Modding / Scripting

Brett Stinson tazanimal at rifleteam.com
Wed Mar 3 09:58:24 EST 2004

Ron:
  From console, type cmdlist to get a list of the commands.  I can't
recall if cvarlist works in console or not.... I may have them
backwards, I am pretty sure one of them doesn't work in console....
howerver...
go to www.modtheater.com and look around.  In the COD forums, I am pretty
sure scoriomidget has posted an extensive list of both.

[TRT]TazAnimal{*}
Tazanimal at rifleteam.com

> Ron Orrick
> At the risk of being labeled "THE n00b", could anyone tell me where there
> is
> a list of commands and cvars for the CoD server?
>
> Thx,

[TRT]TazAnimal{*}
Tazanimal at rifleteam.com