[cod] Server metrics

Josh Wright admin at jdwright.net
Thu Jun 10 14:31:19 EDT 2004

Combining those stats with a system graphing setup (I like rrdtool/HotSaNIC)
should give a pretty good idea of resources required per player (isn't that
what the original author wanted?).

My rrdtool setup: www.mwhq.net/rrdtool.

Another idea would be to use MRTG to graph the cpu usage per process by
greping the output of ps, even combine that on the same graph as the UglyGS
data.  (Not that I have any idea how to do that, but I'm pretty sure it can
be done).