[cod] Servers stop responding to querying

[TRT]TazAnimal!{*} tazanimal at rifleteam.com
Tue Jun 8 13:52:47 EDT 2004

Chris:
  The only other time I have seen anything like this is when the server is
set to TDM and has a low
kill count.  I have seen it just hang up.  People can still connect, but the
map never changes and they cannot join the current game.  I saw in a forum
that you could supposedly resolve it by setting the kill count to a higher
limit and making sure you had a time limit set as well.  However, since we
do not run TDM very often, I haven't seen it in quite a while.
Other than that, I have never (luckily) run across this problem.
[TRT]TazAnimal{*}
Brett Stinson
TazAnimal at rifleteam.com