[cod] [COD] Logging Issues.

stripe-man at stripe-man.com stripe-man at stripe-man.com
Tue Jun 8 09:50:03 EDT 2004

I appoligize.. I should have been more specific (I didnt have the specifics
previously):
From:  dedicated-hob.cfg  that is located (CoD/hobv3/)

// Logfile
set logfile "1"
set g_log "heatofbattle.log"
set g_logsync "1"

where does this file point to?   inside the hobv3 dir?
I have also create an empty once of each name into that dir:
games_mp.log AND heatofbattle.log and still no luck.  What am I
doing wrong?

This server runs on linux with this command:

screen -A -m -d -S hob -t cod /home/btrust/CoD/cod_lnxded +set dedicated 2
+set net_ip 69.41.174.200 +set net_port 28960 +set sv_punkbuster 1 +set
fs_game hobv3 +g_gametype hob +exec dedicated-hob.cfg +map_rotate +map
hob_dawnville &

Thanks much for anyhelp!  and please let me know if you need any more info!