Servers stop responding to querying

Chris Adams chris at fragzzhost.com
Mon Jun 7 12:10:32 EDT 2004

Hey all,

I have a rather peculiar problem where servers stop responding to queries, and sometimes they totally stop responding, but with no errors on the console, and the process keeps running - it just isn't responding. This is quite annoying for people when the server just stops responding in-game, so I'd really like to try and fix it. Is this a known issue, or does anyone have any ideas for further debugging that I could do? I suppose I could run an strace on the main process?

Thanks,

Chris Adams