[cod] CoD exploit...

Josh Wright admin at jdwright.net
Sun Jul 25 16:10:49 EDT 2004

I'm not so much concerned with the method of the exploit.  I understand why
that isn't being published. I'd like to at least know what the potential
risks from it are.

And yes, I agree that no one should be attacking Luigi for his work.  For
every exploit he finds, there is someone else finding exploits that plans to
use them maliciously.  One way or another they will come out.

I'm glad we have someone like ryan that fixes these problems so quickly.

-jdwright