[cod] COD / PB kick exploit?

Josh Wright admin at jdwright.net
Mon Jul 19 20:22:54 EDT 2004

Are you running the new MG42 (Also in AWE 1.4.2) mod?  It is causing the
client exe to crash for players on my server, so a lot of people get timed
out by that message and a lot of PB INIT failures/Losing Key Packets.

Despite the trouble it causes, the server stays full and all the regulars
still want me to leave it.