[cod] Request for assistance

Rob Ashford nemeth at jolt.co.uk
Sun Jul 18 07:11:05 EDT 2004

/rcon pb_sv_badname 15 SPADS

Would be good for a laugh and probably annoy them enough so they don't
return. Alternatively just retrieve their GUIDs from your server logs and
ban them.

/rcon pb_sv_banguid <GUID>

If you run your server without PB enabled then you're limited to what you
can do, though their COD GUIDs would still be recorded in the console log
and you could manually add those to your ban.txt

Personally I think this is just one reason why enabling voting on public
servers is a bad idea, at least in a game like COD where you have no control
over the voting options. I'd always avoid it if I could.

Rob Ashford aka Nemeth

Jolt Call of Duty Head Admin
cod.jolt.co.uk - #CoD.jolt - codleague.jolt.co.uk - #codleague.jolt