Request for assistance

Hans van der Zwet hansz at zwet.net
Sun Jul 18 06:02:04 EDT 2004

Maybe this is not the proper forum to ask this question, but i'm really
anxious to solve some issue ...

Historically we've got a public COD server and recently it's been
subject to 'hostile take-over' by a clan that goes by the tag [SPADS]
... Because we're not around much on the server, we've opened up voting
so the public that is using it, can change around a few things. These
[SPADS] wankers however have decided to abuse that privilige to make it
into their private kingdom by voting anybody else of the server ...
Including our own members.

There is a few things i've got to tell these guys IF I can get in touch
with them ...

The names of the guys (or at least some of them) that where on our server
more names to add to your lists
- [SPADS] Pvt.Franco (B)
- [*SPADS*] Lt.Nic le Fauve
- [*SPADS*] Pvt.Zaitsev (B)
- [SPADS] Pvt. Yunie [A]
- [SPADS] Pvt. JoJo [A]

possible other names (Have not been on our server according to ASE).
- [SPADS] Pvt.Abdoul [A]
- [SPADS] Pvt.Snip
- [SPADS] Pvt.Twister [A]
- [SPADS] Pvt Blackwolf [A]

Any help in tracking these arses down will be greatly appreciated.

Thnx in advance ..

Hansz aka Capt.Cromwell