game logs

Bryan Kuhn bryan at
Sat Jan 31 03:32:10 EST 2004

Bit off-topic for this list but I'd rather not post it on a forum. I'm
interested in collecting some game logs from lots of public internet
servers to check weapon usage stats.  Pre & post patch stats are

You can email them  to me if they are under 20 megs or you can upload them here:
login: stats
pass: stats

You can just make a directory and upload away.

Thanks in advance! Hopefully it can help for any future weapon
balance. (yes there is a bug with sniper riffles currently when your