[cod] [CoD] Administrating CoD

Jeremy van Doorn jeremy at carcharias.net
Mon Jan 26 11:10:52 EST 2004

> What tools is everyone using for Administrating bans and
> kicks for CoD (in game and remote monitoring?

I haven't found any tool yet (but I haven't been looking that hard) and
kicking will get me more worked up than the cheaters, cause they just
keep coming back ... If I'm sure someone is cheating I write down their
IP Address (you can get that from the "/rcon status" screen) and than I
block all traffic from that IP-Address to my server with IP-Tables
(iptables -A INPUT -i eth0 -s x.x.x.x -j DROP (x.x.x.x is the IP-Address
of the cheater!))