[cod] Server Crashes

Curtis Brown volfin1 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 22:14:01 EST 2004

I have freezes a lot too, and I am also using Redhat 9.  I can tell you that in my case, during team deathmatch, everything will be going fine, and when the timelimit is up, it shows the score screen, and just freezes there, it never moves on to the next map.   Everyone has to forcibly terminate their local game to get out. Very frustrating.  when I am on, I have found I can do an rcon map_restart and the map starts over and everthing is fine. It seems like the delay for everyone to view their scores just never ends. I noticed in the logs I see an error often about a potential infinite loop in a script (it doesn't name the script) I don't know if that is related or not.