[cod] Fedora and CoD

Theo Macris theo at dsl-only.net
Mon Jan 19 19:55:00 EST 2004

Fedora, I just ran a LAN server with 2 CoD servers on it. Ran just
fine, no complaints. Are you having an issue? as far as I can tell,
Fedora is just RH 9.0 with a new name tag. On a broader level, this
pay to play attitude that redhat is starting seems a bad precedent to
support. It may be grounds for moving to another distro like Slack or
Deb.
kp