[cod] 2 servers on one machine -Help, Friday deadline!

Theo Macris theo at dsl-only.net
Wed Jan 14 16:38:30 EST 2004

Bottom line, nothing worked. And I am frustrated to the point where I am
going to throw in the towel for now. If anyone is going to be at PDXLAN
and wants to take a look with me you would be welcome to.

Whichever I start first is visible, the other is not. I tried the exact
scripts that worked for someone else and the didn't for me. So, maybe
there wont be too many cod players or maybe they will consult the game
servers page for available servers (but probably not, lazy bunch they
are) Thanks for all the help, I learned some good stuff regardless!
Theo