Private Server

Benedicto Jr benjr at elo.com.br
Wed Jan 14 15:15:53 EST 2004

Hi everybody,

Is there a way to obtain a password from the client, obviously hidden,
and get it logged to ~/.callofduty/main/games_mp.log ?
Maybe via a console command ? I am not talking about the usual global
g_password, but an idividual one. I intend to create a private server
with individual accounts. I found an ISP that accepts login via web
before the client connects the game, allowing the client IP on the
server's firewall, but I don't think this is the best solution. Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,
Ben