[cod] 2 servers on one machine -Help, Friday deadline!

Theo Macris theo at dsl-only.net
Tue Jan 13 18:35:54 EST 2004

Lol, I can't believe that I know what you are talking about. They are
both using e1000 drivers (intel NICs) they are plugged into a hub for
now, they will be into a gig backbone soon :)
Bond?? James Bond? This I am not familiar with. I have edited hosts,
resolve- nsswitch shouldn't matter.

hosts:
127.0.0.1               localhost.localdomain localhost
#169.254.0.1             supermicro-1 sm1
#169.254.0.2             supermicro-2 sm2
#10.1.1.91   sm1.2
#10.1.1.92   sm2.2
192.168.0.8             supermicro-8
192.168.0.9             supermicro-9

resolve
nameserver 192.168.0.7

passwd:     files nisplus
shadow:     files nisplus
group:      files nisplus

#hosts:     db files nisplus nis dns
hosts:      files nisplus dns
bootparams: nisplus [NOTFOUND=return] files

ethers:     files
netmasks:   files
networks:   files
protocols:  files nisplus