[cod] 2 servers on one machine -Help, Friday deadline!

Theo Macris theo at dsl-only.net
Tue Jan 13 18:35:54 EST 2004

Lol, I can't believe that I know what you are talking about. They are
both using e1000 drivers (intel NICs) they are plugged into a hub for
now, they will be into a gig backbone soon :)
Bond?? James Bond? This I am not familiar with. I have edited hosts,
resolve- nsswitch shouldn't matter.

# that require network functionality will fail.               localhost.localdomain localhost
#             supermicro-1 sm1
#             supermicro-2 sm2
#   sm1.2
#   sm2.2             supermicro-8             supermicro-9

passwd:     files nisplus
shadow:     files nisplus
group:      files nisplus
#hosts:     db files nisplus nis dns
hosts:      files nisplus dns
bootparams: nisplus [NOTFOUND=return] files
ethers:     files
netmasks:   files
networks:   files
protocols:  files nisplus