Help with log file

SIU-Donovan donovan at
Tue Jan 13 16:57:45 EST 2004

OK, I think this may have been covered before so please forgive me.  I do not get a log file for my server and I think it is because it is being saved in the wrong dir.  I am hoping that someone will be able to tell me how to get it saved where I can get to it.  Here is my command line:

cod_lnxded +set net_IP +set net_port 28960 +set com_zoneMegs 30 +set vm_game 0 +set ttycon 0 +exec config_mp.cfg +map mp_chateau

Here is the logging section of my config file:

set g_log "cod.log"
set logfile mp
set g_logsync 1

What I think is happening is that the log file is being created/saved in the linux users home directory.  I do not have access to this directory because I rent my server.  I have FTP access only to the CoD directory.  Is there a command line switch or a config file cvar that will place the log file in CoD root or the main folder?