[cod] 2 servers on one machine -Help, Friday deadline! SOLUTION

Theo Macris theo at dsl-only.net
Tue Jan 13 15:42:12 EST 2004

Yes I saw that, thats helpful, where did you glean that priveleged
bit of info? Since the first one goes to 28960 and the second
defaults to 28960 on a different IP I didn't think there would be a
problem. However, if that is working as stated I will try that when I
get home and can fire up a client to the server.
Theo