[cod] CoD and my struggle with NAT

Eduardo E. Silva esilva at silvex.com
Fri Jan 9 03:59:14 EST 2004

Bryan,

we have been posting this issue for a long time. It would be really great
if it got addressed. I am really surprised that this was never tested.
Very few companies used public IP address for internal LANs. All of them
use non-public addresses (i.e. 192.168.0.0).

I also think this applies to the Windows version.

--
Thanks,

Ed Silva
Silvex Consulting Inc.