[cod] CoD and my struggle with NAT

cod at kaleplek.net cod at kaleplek.net
Thu Jan 8 09:34:51 EST 2004

Sorry but there was a problem last nicht i couldn't reach icculus.org
anymore from my country. Sorry for the delay.

Yes i had it on 1 i did this because i had problems to get in gamespy and
or ASE etc. but lateron i forgot to open a port (Stupid me)ok i put it on
0 but still no luck it is still saying auth 10.5.1.123 so no luck here,
but is this the only cvar doing this or is there something else in the
dark binary of the linux version...;-)

By the way i am binding my server on my external interface with cvar
net_ip and cvar ip. I didn't try to remove this but could this be the
problem. i'm going to try tonight.

Greetz
Quint
Boy_One