[cod] Error while running lnx ded server

delogic @ CODBoards delogic at codboards.com
Wed Jan 7 21:54:13 EST 2004

Opening port 20510 did remedy that line but now I'm not sure what's
happening. Server seems to be running but I'm not able to see it, even
in favorites. Here's what the end lines are;

-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------
Hitch warning: 756 msec frame time
Resolving codmaster.activision.com
codmaster.activision.com resolved to 63.146.124.59:20510
Sending heartbeat to codmaster.activision.com
Hitch warning: 4337 msec frame time
Sending heartbeat to codmaster.activision.com

Any ideas?

Regards,
deLogic.
Admin - COD Boards
http://www.codboards.com/
The first dedicated community for Call Of Duty.