AW: [cod] [CoD] Tool like Adminmod or Clanmod?

RW IT Service Server Administrator server at
Fri Jan 2 21:01:42 EST 2004

Thats it! :)

Does UDPB-COD allow to change the Server Config ingame?

Because I need this for my Teammates... But Rcon rights are too powerful
for my mates...

If UDPB-COD allows to change Server CFGs it will be that Program i need.

Greetz and thx for help
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Maverick [mailto:me83143 at]
Gesendet: Samstag, 3. Januar 2004 02:37
An: cod at
Betreff: Re: [cod] [CoD] Tool like Adminmod or Clanmod?

Serverwatch actually runs on a Windows box and uses either FTP or SSH to

connect to a server on Linux (to get to the server log file).  I've
tried Serverwatch with MOHAA, but haven't with CoD.

What we're now using is UDPB-COD.  It's written in Python and will run
directly under Linux (or Windows if need be).  It allows lots of in game

commands (kick, ban, etc.) which is what I like.  You can find it at:

Clans Elite Gaming Admin  (
Deadbone Platoon member (