[cod] [CoD] Tool like Adminmod or Clanmod?

Theo Macris theo at dsl-only.net
Fri Jan 2 20:53:37 EST 2004

I am also using udpb-cod with some success. I didn't see it in the docs,
but you MUST HAVE TCP 35000 and 35001 open or it is forever hanging
trying to contact the 'bot master'. My admin hasn’t done that yet so I
cant report if I like it or not. I have had problems with some commands
working and others not working, and it only currently tracks by IP which
sucks if you don’t have a static IP. But, it's what we got right now so
I use it.
Theo