[cod] RE: Linux dedicated Server not in InGameBrowser: No I don't have a Firewall

Sac sac at jolt.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 17:28:07 EST 2004

The fact is ingame browsers will always seem inadequate compared to a game
browser like ASE which has had much more development time. If you play
different games online ASE has a clear benefit there too as it gives you one
tool to browse servers with for all your games.

I generally answer concerns about servers not showing in the ingame browser
with it probably being time they tried ASE.

Rob Ashford aka Sac
Jolt Public Admin:      Call of Duty (Head Admin) - RTCW (Head Admin)
Irc (QuakeNet):        #CoD.jolt - #rtcw.jolt