[cod] Patch 1.3 Beta

admin at codboards.com admin at codboards.com
Thu Feb 26 11:38:52 EST 2004

I second that. BETA is not for working, it's for not working. So you might
wanna provide feedback on what's not working. Well, you've kinda done that
if Bryan will take this into consideration but providing details would
rather help more.

deLogic.
CODBoards.com Admin
Talk about 1.3 patch - http://www.codboards.com/index.php?showtopic=2142