[cod] Patch 1.3 Beta

admin at codboards.com admin at codboards.com
Wed Feb 25 12:29:54 EST 2004

:) Ironically that's true, now assume if I were to be upset about it.
Nothing can be done now, since it's released. I'm not pressing you or
anything... blah there's a discussion on CODBoards at
http://www.codboards.com/index.php?showtopic=2142 if you want to really
brag about it, get there. :)

Back on topic. Like Bryan said there will be a patch for linux and I'm
sure there will be since majority of servers are running on linux. It's
just a matter of time. I know IW team can't give out dates and I know they
know dates as well :D sorry Bryan... All I'm saying is, I'm sure it's
coming pretty soon.

deLogic.