[cod] Patch 1.3 Beta

luke at techfreak.org luke at techfreak.org
Wed Feb 25 12:23:48 EST 2004

Oh Im calm. Why is it that the Linux admin community has been trained to
accept second rate service? Honestly, I dont get it. If IW honestly wants
feedback on the patch, then either make it a CLOSED Beta or release it to
the community.

And we all know that its just not accurate to assume that the COD
community will not patch to 1.3 just because its labeled as Beta. Ryans
Mohaa server was (and maybe still is?) labeled as beta and its been out
for 18 months or so........
I would bet that 90% of COD gamers will patch this week. The file is all
over the internet - Fileplanet, FileShack, etc. And I am supposed to just
sit here and be 'patient'? I work hours and hours and hours maintiang
servers, building clientel, etc. And now Im supposed to do another 'sit
and wait' while Windows servers are patched. BS!

Luke