[cod] Patch 1.3 Beta

[MC] Hammer hammer at mcgamers.com
Wed Feb 25 12:05:44 EST 2004

Luke,

I wouldn't get too upset about this.  This is a beta of the 1.3 patch, it's IW's way of giving the community a chance to discuss the changes being implemented for the patch.  Since it's not an "official" patch, I wouldn't expect them to provide support for all platforms.   Also, they are not the one's providing the linux port, Activision is through Ryan's efforts!!!!

Recommend a little patience and take IW's action as a positive step to help make the final patch better than previous releases.

--Hammer