[cod] Patch 1.3 Beta

James Kreuziger jkreuzig at cyberonic.com
Wed Feb 25 12:04:44 EST 2004

It's called a BETA patch.  I wouldn't install it unless I plan on
testing it with the goal of reporting back the problems to IW.  I'm sure
when the actual release of 1.3 comes out, it will have Linux support.

If you actually want to play the game on a daily basis, don't bother
with this patch.  It's BETA. NOT RELEASE!

-Jim