[cod] Patch 1.3 Beta

luke at techfreak.org luke at techfreak.org
Wed Feb 25 11:52:42 EST 2004

I thought IW understood that Linux servers shouldnt be left hanging like
this! Am I wrong or is there no Linux server patch for 1.3? The average
gamer doesnt realize that there isnt a Linux server patch and that their
favorite servers wont be patched. They just know that a patch is out - so
they should patch!

I am SOOOO sick of playing catch-up to Windows when we host the bulk of
the fast/ popular servers. Does this mean nothing to IW?

Luke