[cod] server not responding

admin at codboards.com admin at codboards.com
Fri Feb 20 14:11:41 EST 2004

Thanks Bryan,

It's a remotely hosted server in a datacenter and I'm running web server
on it as well. I've previously asked my host to open ports 28900 to 29000
so that it would'nt have problem. I can verify it again with my host
unless if there is something else that needs to be opened as well.

Thanks for the quick response.