What is IW and Activision trying to do?

John Kennington gadruid at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 14 22:10:24 EST 2004

Kill this game?  The master server times out, gives erroneous pings and
server counts and takes 5 minutes to download the server list.  We are
REPEATEDLY having to stop and start the servers all the while telling
our customers "it is fixed but they are holding it until the next
patch."  If we wait 4 months for Punkbuster to finish testing before
they fix this major screw up, then this game will be dead.  I already
have customers bailing. IW/Activision needs to get off their butts and
release an interim patch that will fix this problem....NOW!  Not in four
months.

John Kennington