[cod] Map Changes

Sac sac at jolt.co.uk
Sat Feb 14 06:22:19 EST 2004

Previously it seemed to be problems with the scorelimit scripting, so
perhaps that still persists.

The fix was just to remove your scorelimits and use timelimits or
roundlimits, so...

set scr_tdm_scorelimit "0"
set scr_dm_scorelimit "0"
set scr_sd_scorelimit "0"
set scr_re_scorelimit "0"

Those were the only gametypes I had problems with in v1.1.

The only gametypes I run with scorelimits post v1.2 are BEL and HQ, and I
haven't noticed any rotations stalling with those.

Rob Ashford aka Sac

Jolt Public Admin:	Call of Duty Head Admin
Irc (QuakeNet):		#CoD.jolt