[cod] Why the 0 for GUID ...Was(RE: [cod] Administration Tool)

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 13 08:15:18 EST 2004

Ok. Here is another good one.  Two people, two different IP addresses.
They don't know each other, yet have the SAME GUID.  It happened on our
server Feb 10.  Anyone have any ideas on how to prevent that (suspecting
the answer is "we have fixed it in the next patch and we have no idea
when it will be released).

John Kennington
Assistant Director - Operations
BuzzCard Center