Administration Tool

Jeremy van Doorn jeremy at carcharias.net
Thu Feb 12 14:51:02 EST 2004

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an administration tool that enables me to allow my
Clan-Members to kick people off the server without giving them the RCON
Password.
I hope you guys know of any such tool! I would prefer the tool to be
running from linux.

Thank you for the help!

[SharX]-Jeremy

P.s. I know the UDPB-COD Bot does this, but that bot is currently not
working for me as it uses GUID's to distinguish between who is an
"Admin" and who is not. I and some of my Clanmembers always have GUID 0
(as does half of the other users on my server) and therefor everyone
with that GUID has admin-rights.
So I hope you see why that is currently not an option :(