[cod] Map Changes

[TRT]TazAnimal!{*} tazanimal at rifleteam.com
Thu Feb 12 01:06:18 EST 2004

Neil:
  That is very strange. Like I said before, I have not seen the problem yet
on 1.2,
but before we upgraded it happened all the time but only on DM or TDM.
I do recall a post(I believe in codadmin.com forums) that said to increase
your kill limit
on TDM(this was early on before the patch) and I did and it helped, but it
still happened
occasionally.
Hope you get it fixed.
[TRT]TazAnimal{*}