Web control Start / Stop / Restart

Shaun Green greensha at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 11 12:48:21 EST 2004

Here is a little perl script that allows the control of process's via the web.  You can start / stop / restart any running process.  I use it for easy starting of cod and mohaa servers.  Read the readme file closely.  I do not take credit for this script just found it and have been using it.  Thought maybe others might have some interest.  The writer of this script provided great help in getting it running as some people will have to use a cgi wrapper program to use. Enjoy.  any questions contact me in the email provided in the readme.

http://www.greensha.com/webcontrol.zip

cdn